- To assess, foster, monitor lifestyle and lifestyle change.
- To assess the impact of significant life events on lifestyle.
- To develop, coordinate and deliver functional program models that enhance individual and community health and wellness.
- To facilitate networking opportunities amongst students, scholars, and professionals and partners in developing well-rounded perspectives on lifestyle and health and wellness.
- To provide training and professional development opportunities through COLS for a comprehensive understandings of lifestyle behaviour and its role and value in health and wellness.